Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Jimmy Loves Juice!


We finished Jimmy Loves Juice! It's such a fun and silly film, I had a great time working on it. I won't be able to show the finished film but you can see some shots I worked on here. In total I got to animate four shots and well as do some turnarounds for the characters.



These are two of the shots I got to work on.


Jimmy sucks Juice from aldo kcomt on Vimeo.

It's always a great feeling seeing people react to your work, it's one of the best rewards you get from animation. I remember the guy sitting behind me during the screening said "oh my god!" during my shot.

This shot also got a big laugh from the audience. The finger was later blurred of course.


1 from aldo kcomt on Vimeo.

It was also the first time I cleaned up animation in Flash. I figured with being able to use symbols and copying and pasting that Flash would be faster than cleaning up in Photoshop but it ended up taking the same amount of time. Since the look of the film was very clean we had to be very precise in flash so it took a while to get that clean graphic look. Overall had a great time and I hope we have success in festivals soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment