Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Hello Debra!

Been currently working on a new film project called Hello Debra! It's also my first time being lead animator! I'm still not used to it or feel like I'm the most suitable for it but its definitely a great learning experience. Some back story to how this film came to be, Adobe had approached our school and asked us to create short films about the future of technology. Our film focuses on the future of cosmetics and vanities.

The film is still not finished, we are finishing up 2D animation while simultaneously cleaning up animation in Flash. Our goal for the final look of the film is a graphic look with very minimal use of lines. Therefore we decided to go with Flash to keep a clean look.

These are our characters and final look. The older sister is Debra and younger sister Jessica.

While the focus of the film is the technology, it's still important to have a good story in a short film so our film also revolves around the relationship of these two girls. I'm very anxious for this film to be done, I think it will come out great and I can update this post then!
This is my shot for the film! (also she has hover boots in case it's confusing why she's in the air)




Scene 7 of Hello Debra from aldo kcomt on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment