Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

3D Time!

Here are two shots from my intermediate digital animation class last semester spring '13. 
Our goal for the first shot was to animate a character picking up an item. 

I really like the cartoony style of animation and I tried to incorporate that here for this character.


Aldo Pickup Final from aldo kcomt on Vimeo.

For the second shot we had to take a pose we worked on previously and create a before or after animation from it.

Here's the pose I chose


and the outcome.




Scared Final from aldo kcomt on Vimeo.

I tried to push myself more than the last shot and tried to think of a reaction to a loud sound that would have a bunch of movements. Happy with it but if I were to redo it I would add more frantic actions during and after the landing.

No comments:

Post a Comment